Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Books I Got From The National Bookstore Cut Price Sale 2013


     Hay, both the Bookfair and the National Bookstore Cut Price sale are over.  I can now breathe a sigh of relief(?) ... buying season is officially over. Hehe!

     I was trying to get to as much branches as I could but I only made it to 5 : Glorietta, Greenbelt, MOA, Shopwise Sucat and Festival Mall.  Well, with the sale being on for only 10 days, that's the most I could do.

    Here's what I got from the sale:









Lessons learned during the sale:

1. Grab a cart.  Perfect for that hands free experience.
2. Grab all the books you like before others grab them.  Madali naman ibalik sa shelf ang hindi mo bibilhin.
3. Don't buy a book just because it is cheap or discounted.  Think hard about whether you really love it or not.
4. Don't calculate.  This only happens once or twice a year.  May discount naman e.
  

P.S. I have not read any of my last year's loot, hehehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment