Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Singapore

     It has been almost 20 years since I last visited Singapore.  I had no memory about that place other than seeing the Merlion and posing in front of the maroon Ngee Ann City.  When we went there this May, although it was A and M's first time, it felt like my first time, too.  Somehow browsing through Facebook friends'/online braggarts' Singapore photos was not enough to plan our trip.  So,  I used DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Singapore to help me draft our itinerary.


     You can't go wrong with this book.  If you're not fond of reading, you'll be glad to know that the entries are short and there are lots of pictures.  My goal is to start a mini-collection of DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 books for future trips!

Rating: 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment