Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Singapore Bookstores

     Because I was our itinerary planner for our Singapore trip, A and M had no choice but to let me indulge in my bookworm whims.  Hehe!  
     Sunny Bookshop is a small bookstore located in Plaza Singapura on Orchard Road.  They sell mostly second hand books.  There's no need to make 'halungkat' as I do in Booksale, Philippines, because books are arranged neatly according to author.  The books are in very good condition.




     San Bookshop is also located in Plaza Singapura.  They also sell second hand books.


     Bookaburra is a bookstore for kids.  It is located at The Forum, a mall dedicated for children's clothes and toys.   I love the children's bookstore niche.   I want to bring L here when he's bigger.



      Still on Orchard Road, Times Bookstore is in Paragon Mall.   Very small, but with a cute logo.  It was my lucky day!  Got a picture with L's favorite character, the Very Hungry Caterpillar!



     Harris Planerds is in 313@somerset.  It would be the best place to buy comics and comic trade paperbacks.  Good thing I've quit collecting comics! That's A,  mr. constant reader este mr. constant seller, hehe.


     On our last day,  we went to Books Kinokuniya(from the Japanese bookstore chain) in Ngee Ann City Takashimaya.  I am so sorry that I was not able to make enough time to browse through the   43,000 sq. ft. store.  Super Big! Huhu!  I was also too chicken to take pictures inside the store (remember, we're in Singapore!).







No comments:

Post a Comment