Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

At the Bookfair

     We  arrived a little after lunch on the second day of the book fair.  We were able to avoid much of the crowd that usually comes on a weekend.  This year's exhibitors and book selections were so much better than from years before.  Unfortunately, by the time I got here, some schools have already chosen boxes full of books from the shelves!  Still, I was happy I came.

L and I at the book fair
   
A and L at the Scholastic Booth

Teacher education books at Scholastic

trade books

Learning Tools for Kids

Cookbooks from Goodwill Bookstore

Art Books from Goodwill


Books from Philmont - my favorite booth

      Fully Booked and National Bookstore were on sale!

National Bookstore, my favorite bookstore
Travel Books

Fully Booked

Cookbook Aisle of Fully Booked
Bestseller Fiction from FullyBooked

     Here are some interesting books I found:
Yummy cover!

I used to read Archie comics

A small but very thick baking book for Php 150 only

Art Book

Places to dream about
Very Cute Cover

Very nice pictures inside ... but I hate Gwyneth
Cupcakes!  Just because I love the pictures
I love Martha Stewart!
 
     This year, I did not go home empty handed.


Happier at Home - (National Bookstore - Php 695) -  Php 556
Creative Scribbles - (Philmont)  - Php 495
DK Baby Touch and Feel:  Pets - (Fully Booked - Php 239) - Php 191.20

See you next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment